Today we are going to share with you the easiest way to download Cross-Platform UIs with Flutter: Unlock the ability to create native multiplatform UIs using a single code Books’ latest released book in 2 minutes, just follow my below steps guide to download and get more information about these E-Books & Audio Books, Comics, Audio Books, Music Books, Contemporary Romance, Paranormal / Sci-fi, Historical Romance, Mm Romance, Romantic Suspense, Magazines, files Provider Website, Our all Ebookvan.com content are Educational purpose.
|File Name:||Cross-Platform UIs with Flutter: Unlock the ability to create native multiplatform UIs using a single code|
|Books Type:||Digital Version|
|Genre / Category:||E-BOOKS & AUDIO BOOKS|
|File Size :||12MB|
|Updated and Published:||September 05, 2022|
Cross-Platform UIs with Flutter: Unlock the ability to create native multiplatform UIs using a single code – FREE EBOOKS DOWNLOAD
English | 2022 | ISBN: 1801810494 | 260 pages | True PDF | 12.78 MB
Build a variety of dynamic projects and beautiful UIs as you explore the power of Flutter for the web, desktop, and mobile
- Discover state management solutions with InheritedWidget and the Provider package
- Create responsive and beautiful UIs with the Material and Cupertino libraries
- Explore animations, forms, gestures, and backend integration with Supabase
Flutter is a UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, desktop, and embedded devices from a single code base. With Flutter, you can write your code once and run it anywhere using a single code base to target multiple platforms. This book is a comprehensive, project-based guide for new and emerging Flutter developers that will help empower you to build bulletproof applications.
Once you start reading book, you’ll quickly realize what sets Flutter apart from its competition and establish some of the fundamentals of the toolkit. As you work on various project applications, you’ll understand just how easy Flutter is to use for building stunning UIs. This book covers navigation strategies, state management, advanced animation handling, and the two main UI design styles: Material and Cupertino. It’ll help you extend your knowledge with good code practices, UI testing strategies, and CI setup to constantly keep your repository’s quality at the highest level possible.
By the end of this book, you’ll feel confident in your ability to transfer the lessons from the example projects and build your own Flutter applications for any platform you wish.
What you will learn
- Create responsive and attractive UIs for any device
- Get to grips with caching and widget trees and learn some framework performance tips
- Manage state using Flutter’s InheritedWidget system
- Orchestrate the app flow with Navigator 1.0 and 2.0
- Explore the Material and Cupertino built-in themes
- Breathe life into your apps with animations
- Improve code quality with golden tests, CI setup, and linter rules
Who this book is for
This book is for software developers with a good grasp of Flutter, who want to learn best practices and techniques for building clean, intuitive UIs using a single codebase for mobile and the web. Prior experience with Flutter, Dart, and object-oriented programming (OOP) will help you understand the concepts covered in the book.
Table of Contents
- Building a Counter App with History Tracking to Establish Fundamentals
- Building a Race Standings App
- Building a To-Do Application Using Inherited Widgets and Provider
- Building a Native Settings Application Using Material and Cupertino Widgets
- Exploring Navigation and Routing with a Hacker News Clone
- Building a Simple Contact Application with Forms and Gestures
- Building an Animated Excuses Application
- Build an Adaptive, Responsive Note-Taking Application with Flutter and Dart Frog
- Writing Tests and Setting Up GitHub Actions
DOWNLOAD LINK: Cross-Platform UIs with Flutter: Unlock the ability to create native multiplatform UIs using a single code
Thank you for downloading, If you get have questions or download the link broken problem, simply send me a message and I will do my best to help you out.