This Asset we are sharing with You is The Moon Monterey & Carmel: With Santa Cruz & Big Sur (Travel Guide), 7th Edition free download link. This is a premium product and you will get Free on KitFiles.com. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like ebooks & audiobooks, 3D Books, Architecture Books, Arts & Crafts Books, AudioBooks, Comics, Graphic Design Books, Marketing & Business Book, Music Books, Novels & Stories, Photography Books, Programming Books, Web Design Books and much more.
|File Name:||Moon Monterey & Carmel: With Santa Cruz & Big Sur (Travel Guide), 7th Edition|
|Books Type:||Digital Version|
|Genre / Category:||E-Books & Audio Books|
|File Size :||28MB|
|Updated and Published:||February 08, 2022|
Moon Monterey & Carmel: With Santa Cruz & Big Sur (Travel Guide), 7th Edition – FREE EBOOKS DOWNLOAD
English | February 8th, 2022 | ISBN: 164049541X | 312 pages | True EPUB | 27.97 MB
Quirky galleries, deliciously fresh seafood, and dramatic hikes and drives: discover what the locals love about these seaside towns with Moon Monterey & Carmel.
Inside you’ll find
• Flexible, strategic itineraries including long weekends in Monterey, Carmel, and Santa Cruz, and a three-day road trip from Big Sur to Cambria
• Top sights and unique experiences: Visit the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium or take a whale-watching tour to catch a glimpse of sea otters, harbor seals, and migrating whales in the wild. Stroll along soft sand beaches or browse artisan galleries and boutiques in Carmel’s idyllic downtown. Cruise along the Pacific Coast Highway to Big Sur and pull over to soak up the breathtaking ocean view, or wander the halls of the opulent Hearst Castle. Catch happy hour at a historic brewery, or dine on fresh seafood as the sun sets over the bay
• Outdoor adventures: Explore the stunning coastline on a kayak or stand-up paddleboard, dive into a kelp forest, or rent a surfboard and catch a wave.
• Honest advice from Monterey local Stuart Thornton on when to go, how to get around, where to eat, and where to stay, from budget motels to historic inns
• Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
• Handy tools including tips for seniors, visitors with disabilities, and traveling with kids
• Helpful resources on COVID-19 and traveling to Monterey and Carmel
• Background on the culture, history, weather, and wildlife
• Full coverage of Monterey, Carmel, Santa Cruz, Big Sur, Cambria, San Simeon, Morro Bay, and Salinas
Experience the best of Monterey & Carmel with Moon’s practical tips and local insight.
Hitting the road? Check out Moon Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip. Looking for more outdoor adventures? Try Moon Northern California Hiking.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can’t wait to share their favorite places with you.
DOWNLOAD LINK : Moon Monterey & Carmel: With Santa Cruz & Big Sur (Travel Guide), 7th Edition
FILEAXA.COM – is our main file storage service. We host all files there. You can join FILEAXA.COM premium service to get access to our all files with unlimited download speed.